My Testimony


Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your testimony with us. May God draw your Father and Mother's heart to Him...pray that the eyes of the heart would be open. They have been blinded by the devil and in order to understand the word tells us in Acts 26:18
    to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

    Praying for your family and your Light that is lived before them, may it draw them in too.

    Kimmie
    mama to 8
    one homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its wonderful to read ur testimony, i got carried away, ur really a blessed soul, May lord bless you with abundance of happiness n sucess in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naveen, what a beautiful testimony of God's grace!I enjoyed reading every word. It's interesting that God took you step by step to where you are now, not condemning you for worshiping idols until you were ready to stand for Him.
    It will be exciting to see what He has in store for you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a powerful testimony! You certainly are more than a conqueror! You have been through much, yet by the grace of God you have been called for such a time as this! I praise God that you have been born again of water and of the spirit; baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the removal of your sins, and that you have been filled with His precious Holy Spirit! As I read your testimony, I thought of Daniel and the three Hebrew boys, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego! You are truly a living testimony! What a mighty God we serve! I praise God for you, and I'm so glad that we chatted today. Continue to let your light shine before all men, that they might see your good works and glorify the Father in heaven! Your reward will be great! I am very happy for you! Continue to stand on the word of God! Praise God! On my blog on Wednesdays, we have a Praise and Worship Session. I would love for you to join in the worship experience. I'm going to leave the link for one of the worship experiences. Please feel free to join us! May the Lord bless you, and keep you! May He make His face to shine upon you, and may He give you peace! :-) :-)

    Paulette

    http://pbus1.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/wednesdays-praise-and-worship-session-15-may-16/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Naveen,

    How are you doing? I saw that you are no longer keeping a profile in Google plus. I hope you are doing okay. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong for the Lord. I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you!

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Naveen,
    This testimony is truly inspiring to me as well as others who responded. I can see how God's love is working wonders in you.May God help you in winning many more souls for Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Stephen's Testimony

Beware Of Pride