You are an Overcomer

 

You are always more special than what actually you think you really are!!!

The things of this world will put you down so that you stop to grow and excel in the knowledge and awsomeness of the most high GOD!

But the bible says :
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.- Hebrews 4:12

We being born of the Spirit need to counter act every opposition of the devil with the
WORD -OF-GOD.

Lets see what the world and the word has to say :


Sickness - But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed - Isaiah 53:5

Poverty - For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich. - 2 cor 8:9

Lonliness - The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. - Psalm 34:18
Discourament - I can do everything through him who gives me strength. - Philipians 4:13

Weakness -  2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Burden - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28

Fear - For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
- There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. - 1 john 4:18

- Romans 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."


Doubt -  We live by faith, not by sight. - 2 cor 5:7

Death - * Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." - 
Psalms 116:15


  * Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also."
John 14:1-3 ESV
Say this : I WILL SAY , PROCLAIM, CONFESS AND BELIVE ALL THINGS THAT GOD SAYS ABOUT ME.
Praise the lord


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Stephen's Testimony

Beware Of Pride